- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and administer our Website.
- Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic information.
- Our site's registration form requires users to give contact information (user name, address, telephone number and E-mail address).
- The user can correct or update personal information in the Registration Information section of the Member Profile page.
- We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about our company and information about bids. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the customer when necessary (for transportation or banking problems, for example). We may provide registration information (except license/permit, bank, and credit card number information) to certain of our third party partners and/or licensees to send users information regarding such third party products or services.
- VetSquare.com Pte Ltd. will not release specific personal information to any third party other than VetSquare.com Pte Ltd.'s Internet partners. We will only use aggregate data to understand trends, pricing and other broad demographic information.
- All information collected relating to the sale of products, licensing and registration of sellers and buyers and customer profiles will be made available to regulatory officials in the event of an emergency or to meet legal requirements.
- Users may opt out of receiving future mailings; see the opt out section below.
- Financial information that is collected is used to transfer funds to and/or from the customer's account for products and services.
This site contains links to other sites. VetSquare.com Pte Ltd. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Websites.